Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I love a rainy night

I am so excited!! I have all my tomato plants in! And my brilliant husband has installed a 500 gallon rain barrel, we got about 75 gallons in the last couple of days, what a crazy lady I am out there checking to see how much rain fell! Anyway we just need to hook up the soaker hoses and that will be the way we water our new garden this year! Like I said I'm very excited and actually feel like I'm doing something. Other than that sorry I have not been posting, but Coleman has decided that he is now gettting up at 5-5:30am so that has really cut into my research and writing time, not to mention just my mommy time. Hey I'll get up at 5am but if you don't bring me coffee(yes it's organic, fair trade and shade grown! Cage Femenino, at Trader Joes $6.99, it also supports women coffee farmers in Peru, now that's a feel good caffeine alone can't give you) then expect a grumpy mama. Okay enough about me....So I'm sure you are sick of hearing abou the plastics but here are a couple more links on BPA and another moms blog on sippy cup reviews
Also Ikea plastic is #5 and safe, if your kids have ever eaten at my house you know the multi-colored plates, bowls, and cups, I love them they are a great toddler size and super convenient.

No comments: